Monday, September 21, 2009

5 new things added to my Bucket List

1. Dog Sled
I plan on doing this in the winter, they have a place about 3 1/2 hours from my house.

2. Make a candle
I have tried to make soap, but never a candle!

3. Apply to be on a reality show
I have always wanted to do this, but never had a video camera. The hard part is to figure out which one to apply to!

4. Have a meaningful conversation with a stranger
Maybe after a couple of drinks?

5. Watch all the Oscar winning movies
After standing in the video store staring at all of the new releases and picking mostly duds, I decided to do this goal!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the cheer on 43things. I love your blog and your goals. You have a new fan and subscriber. :-) And you inspiring me to make my own list. (oh this is spudart from 43T)

    ReplyDelete