Wednesday, September 23, 2009

#48 Completed! Get a Bikini Wax

Ok...I have to be honest...I skipped the whole bikini wax thing and went straight for the permanent laser hair removal. I thought, "how great would it be to never have to shave my bikini line again?" I know...pretty great!!! My laser hair removal was done at Radiance Medspa in Arizona. I have done a total of 5 sessions and have spent about $750.

My first session, I was nervous not knowing what to expect. They give you the option of what style removal you want down there; simple bikini line, landing strip or full Brazilian. Leave your modesty at home! It's hard to keep it when you are naked and some technician it zapping you on your privates. They explain that it will feel like a hot rubberband snapping your skin and looking back, that made it seem like a picnic. It hurts!! It feels more like being electrocuted with flaming fire! After the first session I got smart and stopped by the bar next door to have a quick liquid pain reliever.

The results: Worth every painful zap I got!! I still could use one or two more sessions for the process to be complete, but I am happy. I'm Italian and have very dark hair that even with a close shave, you could see. This procedure cured that. You will still have to shave some strays, but I couldn't recommend laser hair removal more. Fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment