Wednesday, September 16, 2009

#13 Play the Stock Market

The stock market is on fire today!! At the start of the day I was holding DNN, CPE, SIRI, ADVNA, AEZS & XRM. I sold XRM for $1.30 ($0.35 more than what I paid for it). I have a limit trade in for ADVNA for $0.60 (only $0.12 more than I bought it for), but that's not looking like it will sell today. DNN & CPE are on the rise, but I need them to each go up another $0.25 for me to make a little $$$. SIRI is still my lost cause stock, I keep hoping that a miracle will happen. I guess Howard Stern doesn't have as much of a following as I thought. Lesson learned...don't buy stocks where one person has to carry the entire company. At some point I will have to put my tail between my legs, accept the loss & sell...it's bringing down my portfolio!

No comments:

Post a Comment