Sunday, October 4, 2009

#19 Have my 15 minutes of fame

I am not giving up, but until I have my real "15 Minutes" of fame (all at one time), I am going to record my "mini minutes (or seconds)" of fame.

Seconds 5 & 10
Our restaurant participated in the "Taste of Petaluma", an event where people buy tickets and take them to select restaurants for samplers from their menu. Sugo Trattoria, our restaurant, made Eggplant Two Ways; Eggplant Caponata on crostini and Eggplant, Walnut, Goat Cheese ravioli. Yum! The photo was taken by a local photographer and featured on our hometown website petaluma360.c0m. Woohoo!! That should be good for at least 5 seconds.

The next 5 seconds was a video shot by Mix It Up magazine. Sugo Trattoria is going to be featured in their next magazine, unfortunately they don't have the funds to print it yet! Though, they did come by and shoot this low budget video on YouTube.

Wow...10 seconds closer to fame! HAHA
The Countdown
Minutes of Fame: 15
Time Completed: 10 seconds (14 minutes, 50 seconds to go)

1 comment:

  1. i love your list! and good luck with your 15 minutes of fame also! i think i need to create a bucket list too. but for now, i have my 101 in 1001 days list. if you would like to check it out, here is the link:

    http://leilanie101challenge.blogspot.com/

    also. in the future (within the next year or two), i plan to start my own magazine. i see that you want to be published in something. if you are interested, i can always work with you, and see what you're good at. maybe you can write an article for me! and if you like it, maybe you can become a consistent writer? just a thought. i am still in the process of researching everything. but let me know if you are interested and i will keep you posted with my business. best of luck to you!

    leilanie

    ReplyDelete